Thank You for the Nomination
I want to thank Lucinda Elliot, talented Gothic novelist and all-around good person, for the nomination.
Seven Facts About Me
I’m trying to lose some weight and cannot explain why the following facts came to mind.
- My favourite fast food meal is a chicken burger with tomato lettuce and mayo, and French-fries on the side.
- I am a dedicated tea lover and only drink coffee when dining out (and only then because the tea in Canadian restaurants is appalling).
- I love Coke Zero. Great taste that fools the body into thinking it just got something all sugary and energizing.
- Chocolate-covered coconut bars call out to me from store shelves (in both official languages, naturally).
- A bowl of crunchy Bran Buds is part of my breakfast routine.
- The pheromones emitted by donuts have a profound effect upon my mind making me forget all about dieting and causing me to see myself in the mirror as being slimmer than I thought.
- I am remarkably good with numbers – except when it comes to adding up calorie counts, which I always (strangely) seem to underestimate. Not that I’m dishonest or anything! 🙂
My Own Nominees for the Award
Try these wonderful blogs!
- Taste for Adventure – domestic, intelligent, and uplifting
- A Poem for Every Day – classic poems with a penetrating and inspiring gloss
- Another Wandering Soul – high calibre contemporary poetry
- River of the Heart – lovely poetry with an Asian flavour
- Wandering Gypsy Spirit – a philosophical trucker!
The Rules of the Award
1. Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Add the award image to the top of your post.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate fifteen other blogs (with links) and inform them about it.
(My advice: If you find fifteen a bit daunting, nominate what you feel comfortable with. There is no need to be rigid. You can add more later if you want.)
3 thoughts on “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”
i am humbled by your description of my work – this left me stunned. thank you!